We collect your personal information mainly for you and other users to use Netease service more easily and more satisfactorily. The goal of Netease is to provide all Internet users with safe, interesting and instructive online experience. And that information helps us to achieve that.
(I) we will collect and obtain your personal information through the following ways:
1. Information you provide. For example:
(1) the information you provide to us when you register the account of Netease service or use Netease service;
(2) the shared information you provide to other parties through Netease service and the information you store when using Netease service.
Please note that if you disclose your information in the information uploaded or published in the public area visible to other users in the Netease service, or in your response to the information uploaded or published by others, such information may be collected and used by others. When you find that others improperly collect or use your information, you can contact us through the feedback channels listed in the "how to contact us" section of this policy.
2. Your information shared by other parties. That is to say, the shared information about you provided by other parties when using Netease service.
3. Your information obtained by us. When you use Netease services, we collect, summarize and record information, such as log information, location information and device information.
(II) we will collect and use your personal information of the following types for the following purposes:
1. Help you complete registration and login
In order for us to provide services for you, you need to provide basic registration or login information, including mobile phone number, email address, and create your account, user name and password. In some individual services, if you only need to use basic services such as browsing and search, you do not need to register as a Netease user and provide the above information.
During the registration and login process of some individual services, if you provide other additional information (such as your nickname, gender, native place, date of birth, head portrait, hobbies), it will help us to provide you with personalized recommendation and better service experience, but if you do not provide these information, it will not affect your basic functions of using Netease services. At the same time, according to the requirements of relevant laws and regulations or specific functions and service needs, you may need to provide other information (such as name, ID card, passport, driver's license, facial features and other identification information) before using specific functions and services. If you do not provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with relevant functions and services.
In addition, under the condition of meeting the service agreement conditions of single service of Netease and relevant national laws and regulations, we also provide the cancellation of registered account. You can log in to Netease account center (reg. 163. Com) to contact us for handling or operate according to the specific guidance of single service.
2. Provide you with goods or services
The personal information we collect and use is a necessary condition to provide you with Netease services. Without relevant information, we will not be able to provide you with the core content of Netease services, such as:
(1) when you use the Netease service, upload and / or publish information and conduct relevant behaviors (such as post, reply post, top post, like article, publish lecture, share, collect and reward), we will collect the information you upload, publish or form, and have the right to display your nickname, avatar and published content;
(2) in some service items, in order to facilitate the delivery of goods or services to you, you shall at least provide the consignee's personal identity information, name, receiving address, postal code, consignee, contact number and payment status information. If you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to complete the relevant delivery services. If you order goods or services for others through Netease service, you need to provide the above information of the actual subscriber. Before providing us with the aforesaid information of the actual subscriber, you need to make sure that you have obtained its authorized consent;
(3) in order to display the order information of your account, we will collect the order information generated in the process of using Netease service to show you and facilitate your order management;
(4) when you contact us, we may save your communication / call records and contents or contact information left by you, so as to contact you or help you solve the problem, or record the solutions and results of related problems;
(5) in order to confirm the transaction status and provide you with after-sales and dispute resolution services, we will collect your transaction, payment and logistics information related to the transaction progress through the trading partners, Payment institutions, logistics companies you choose based on the exchange, or share your transaction information with the above-mentioned service providers;
(6) in order to provide you with a more suitable page for your needs, display and recommend personalized content, conduct user portraits, understand product adaptability, and identify account abnormal status, we may collect information about the services you use and the way you use them, and link these information, including:
Log information: when you use our service, we may automatically collect your detailed usage of our service and save it as a network log. For example, your login account, search query content, IP address, browser type, telecom operator, network environment, language used, access date and time, and web browsing record you visit, push open record, stay time, refresh record, release record, close